We provide sponsored residential services to Adults ages 18 and above with a primary diagnosis of Intellectual disability or a dual diagnosis of Intellectual disabilities and mental illness (funded through the Community Waiver).
Sponsored residential serves Individuals in a fostering environment; allowing each individual the opportunity to experience a family atmosphere. Each family that has committed to supporting an Individual is qualified through comprehensive annual trainings. No household can exceed two individuals.
Our aim is to treat the Individuals with dignity and respect, while supporting them to successfully complete outcomes as outlined in their Person Centered Plan/ISP.
We are licensed by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS).
Our Management Team is experienced and community connected; they visit each location weekly to assure the compliance of all governing entities (DBHDS, Human Rights and Medicaid). These frequent visits are designed to provide additional supports to the Individual(s), DSP and natural supports within the household.
To support adults with Intellectual disabilities through commitment and training that assist in attaining their personal goals.
1. Communicating needs and wants and comprehending verbal directions.
2. Learning new skills and adapting functional skills relating to community resources and community safety to appropriate environments.
3. Demonstrating appropriate behavior, peer interactions and social skills in the home and community environments.
4. Learning functional skills related to personal care and activities of daily living (toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, household chores, food
preparation, money management, shopping, etc.
5. Functioning in community and integrated environments.
6. Agree to obtain services designated in the plan.
Thank you for your support from our Community Partners.